Having Trouble Crafting Your Company Story?
As a motivational speaker and strategic storytelling expert, I meet hundreds of people from across all industries, who know about the power of story, but aren’t sure HOW to use it. As with many things in business, the answer isn’t as much in the solution as in the perspective. Shift the perspective and the solution becomes much easier.
When it comes to telling our company story, many of us start out believing these three myths.
- People Need To Know Our Story
- Our Story Is About How We Started
- They Need To Know What We Do
If you believe these myths, your company story will not be as powerful and effective as it could be. Instead, embrace THESE three truths instead.
- People Care About Their Story Not Ours – Make Our Story Reflect Theirs
- Our Story Is About The Faces of Our Company Who Serve and Who Are Served – Conflicts with Resolutions
- This Story Doesn’t Tell What We Do, It Tells Why We Do It
Once you see your company story through the right lens, then telling it isn’t nearly as difficult as you once imagined.
Need help? Check out Story Impact Academy.