Why Storytelling Matters In Life
Your ability to get the life you want, have less stress, be more confident, have more peace, more passion and more purpose, set higher goals and reach them – is in direct correlation to the story line running through your head. The story you write – the way you see yourself, others, your situation, and your world – will dictate your attitudes, behaviors, actions, and direction. Where you look is where you land. The story you write will become the life that you live. Change your story, change your life.
Why You Need Strategic Storytelling In Your Business
- The ability to tap into your customer’s story is what makes them buy from you.
- The ability to connect your employee’s story to the corporate story is what results in premium engagement.
- The ability to crystallize a vision or an idea is what makes people buy into it a hundred percent.
- The ability to sell the story instead of the data is what makes you the sales person they choose.
- The ability to turn features and benefits into meaning and transformation is the magic sauce in marketing.
- The ability to go from telling people what to do, to making them WANT to do it, is your cutting edge.
- The ability to connect your story to their story, is the key to persuasion and influence.
- What do all these things have in common? Story.
- Storytelling is a skill you can’t afford to overlook.
- Kelly Swanson is the expert who will show you how to do it.
- Not just because she wrote the book, but because she has actually done it.
- 20 years of changing lives through story. Hundreds of clients who have experienced her magic.
- Countless industries who have applied her techniques.
- Add your name to the list. You’ll be glad you did.
See How Storytelling Impacted Wynn Hotels from Steve Wynn Himself
Now that you know why………call Kelly to show you HOW
- Understand Story as a Tool
- Craft Stories that Serve a Specific Purpose
- Learn the Story Formula
- Develop Your Three Stories of Impact
- Deliver Stories with More Impact
- Create the Mechanism for Story Sharing
To impact your corporate culture forever.